free hit counter

Monday, May 16, 2005

In London today to speak at a small seminar event focused on the Government's proposed review of facilities and support for union reps.

Had a bit of a change of pace at the weekend, spending a couple of days camping in Wales with the kids, here.

I've never really fancied myself as the outdoor type (this will not come as a surprise to those who know me), and I know a couple of days cooped up in a tent with 3 kids and a wet dog isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm actually beginning to enjoy myself on these weekends away.

This must be something to do with age (I turn 33 on Wednesday), I'm sure. I even fashioned my own tent peg from a stick this weekend - I'm quickly turning into sort of a trade union Ray Mears ...now if only I could sort out a beard...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !

3:23 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Cheers anonymous!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home