free hit counter

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A bit about me, Vol 3:

For some reason 2 and a bit years ago I managed to persuade my wife Vicky that what we really needed on top of 3 kids, a house move and a 200 mile commute was a dog.

'Scooby' (picture to be posted) was the result. He's lovely (sort of), but frankly makes a bit of a mockery of the Kennel Club's claim that Schnauzers are 'Alert, reliable and intelligent'. He is the only dog I've ever known that walks into lamposts (as he's dragging me down the road chasing HGV's). Mind they do claim that pets take on the characteristics of their owners....

Thanks to my impressive dog training skills he often takes anywhere up to an hour to come back if he's let off his lead - a problem exacerbated by the fact that I literally have to walk round the park shouting 'Scooby Doo...where are you!'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dog - can just picture the faces of the people in the park.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home