free hit counter

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Chest hair with your groceries??

Not the biggest or most important problem in the world I know, but I think one of the scariest side-effects of global warming is the likely rise in 'topless' blokes wandering the streets of Britain.


In this case Gary Derbyshire (pictured here in shopping mode) decided to pick up his weekly shopping 'sans-shirt' - and was promptly banned by his local Tesco.. Nice...just make sure you wash that veg when you get home!


Over the last couple of weeks I have been visually assaulted by too many blokes that seem to think the hot weather makes tattoos, obesity and lobster-red skin glistening in sun-cream an attractive combination.

What's the most inappropriate place you've ever spotted the lesser shirted British bloke? My own worst personal experience was watching a shirtless bloke attempt a plate of Spaghetti Bolognese....lovely mental image isn't it? Can you beat that?! Or am I just being over-sensitive?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was disappointed to read your narrow minded and not particularly pc comments. Is it not a good thing that people feel comfortable with their bodies? Are you suggesting that they shouldn't be able to eat?

Anyway i'm off for a spot of lunch. Now where did I put my duffle coat...

1:05 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

They can be comfortable in their bodies, but just perferably not within my field of vision!!

As for being un-pc - I speak as one of the body-mass challenged myself...

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, I am glad to see that you are tackling the world's significant problems. I hope all is well....take care!

Bryan

5:22 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks Bryan - yes its the little things that sometimes matter the most! Hope all is Ok with you and yours, P.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home