free hit counter

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The next few days

Expect a bit of blog silence over the next few days, as I'll be out of the office and away from home until Saturday night.

Tomorrow I'm training in Warrington with a group of senior USDAW divisional officers - before going to see 'The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists' at my local (mini) Theatre in the evening.

Then on Friday I'm on the 0545 train down to London to speak at a European organising event which is being hosted by the TUC.

On Saturday I'll be helping to run the TUC's 'Organising Unions, Organising Communities' conference in London, before heading home later that night.

Normal blog service will be resumed once I've recovered and spent enough time with my family to ensure they still remember my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home