free hit counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Into the last week of the HTUP. Although I've really enjoyed the programme I'll be glad to get back to home and family - and to actually start applying some of the stuff we have covered over the last 5 or 6 weeks in the real world (the last few weeks have reminded me that I am the world's worst student and hate classrooms!).

Over the last couple of weeks we've had some really great speakers including Noam Chomsky (who also joined us last Sunday for our Superbowl party!), Baldemar Velasquez of FLOC and numerous others.

This weekend me and a couple of others off the programme also visited Cornell University to meet with Kate Bronfrenbrenner and her students at the ILR. You can read more about our visit here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home