free hit counter

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Is anyone still out there?

Things have been a bit quiet on the blogging front for me over the last week or so.

Partly this is because I've been really busy (Liverpool, London, Newcastle & Birmingham last week alone - oh the sheer glamour of it), and partly its because in the 'post-Galloway pretending to be cat world' (purr, purr), I've decided that sometimes the real world defies description by mere blogging mortals such as myself.

Anyway - hope to get the blog back on track over the next few days, so please stick with me.

PS - One thing I meant to blog about during the last week was this BBC report on growing calls for soldiers to be allowed to set up a 'trade union like' organisation. One of the paradoxes about the current situation unions find themselves in, is that while our traditional membership base declines more and more 'unusual' groups of workers are seeking a union voice - from squaddies to football managers in the health service, bouncers to vicars.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newcastle? Upon Tyne or Under Lyme.

If first, you missed a free coffee or tea or something or other.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Upon Tyne...How do you mean about the coffee?

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live 5 minutes from the Angel - coffe in my house is free.

PS Check out Roger's site for his speech to the German Union in Berlin.
You night find it useful.......!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home