free hit counter

Monday, August 01, 2005

Believe the hype!

As if my credit cards weren't already hammered to the limit, last week I made the fatal mistake of discovering iTunes...currently indulging myself by downloading the soundtrack of my (partly mis-spent) youth.

Hard to believe that Public Enemy's 'Fight the Power' is more than 15 years olds - kids today don't know what they're missing, time was when music meant something (continue in similar vein ad infinitum...beginning to sound more and more like my dad every day!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with sounding like your dad. I'll bet he's a real hip, cool character, who did'nt complain once in all the years he had to put up with PE blasting from the back bedroom. .

3:52 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

That must you dad surely???!!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home