free hit counter

Friday, October 14, 2005

The people you meet...

One thing you notice in London (or 'that there London' to give it its full title), is the amount of celebs milling about the place.

In parts of the West End its like stepping into the pages of 'Heat' magazine (not that I read that sort of rubbish you understand...)

Yesterday I was walking past the University of London when I was almost mown down by a very red-faced Ricky Gervais (pictured here working up a sweat) who was jogging along and trying to work his iPod at the same time. Wow, almost knocked off my feet by a real-life comedy hero!

Such encounters with stardom are rarer on the Wirral where I live - but not completely unheard of. Check out Bored in Bebington to see what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home